In consultation with your team, Paddy will design bespoke talks to suit your company or conference needs, specifically in the areas of high performance, leadership, team culture and modern-day coaching approaches.
Each message is richly illustrated with anecdotes, enhancing both learning and entertainment.
Paddy’s speech at the Dell India Leadership Strategy Meet was extremely insightful. The ease with which he was able to relate to corporate issues was simply commendable. Paddy is a delightfully effective speaker whose style is simple, direct and engaging.
Most common words from client feedback are “engaging”, “authentic”, “inspiring” and “common-sense”.
Recently, over 200 senior managers scored Paddy’s talk an impossibly high and near perfect 4.97 out of 5 for style and content! For me, it was the best session I’ve been to in 17 years!
While no two talks are the same, examples of some of the more commonly requested talks or subjects, include:
The Art of Success
(relevant for sport or business audiences)
- the changes in performance/leadership landscape, from industrial to knowledge era
- harnessing collective intelligence
- creating thinking employees/athletes
- personal mastery
- building confidence, focusing the mind, positive psychology and much more
The Different Faces of Leadership
Provocative and controversial insights into the spectrum of healthy to unhealthy leadership alpha-leadership, possibly including corporate psychopaths.
A Contrarian View on Leading
Challenging conventional beliefs on leadership, for example:
- leaders can be the biggest obstacles to success
- the best advice you have to offer is mostly useless
- when a person messes-up, a compliment is over 3x more effective than a reprimand
- helping someone improve on a weakness, is itself a leadership weakness
- employees are smarter than bosses
Talks by Paddy Upton
Inspiring your team, leadership and performance!
Audiences from his 150-plus keynotes delivered in over 40 cities across 5 continents describe Paddy as a ‘delightfully entertaining’, ‘authentic’, ‘inspiring story-teller‘, with an ‘amazing ability to translate his message to be relevant and applicable across industries’.